ALL RIGHTS RESERVED by LAGENCIA BGA

Thursday, July 19, 2007

MAAAAAD


The day didn't start that great, my husband made me sooooooo maaaaad!!!!!!! and over cleaning the house!!!!!!!at 8:00 in the morning, still with my pijama and my messy hair, and half way sleep he starts complaining about the floor, luckily he is not a woman, everyday something to clean clothes, dirty dishes, toys of my son, bathing my son, mopping, grocery shopping is endless the list of keeping a house so what if one day I coulnd´t be "the perfect housewife" .........so this illustration it´s dedicated to him and how mad he made me.

2 comments:

Bruna said...

I Loooooooooooove it!!!! Next you have to put some of those great links you have...

Anonymous said...

...como me gusta!!!!!!!!!
uf, se me está complicando la cosa, ya no sé que pedirte para mi cumple: si una ilustración, un cuadro o una manta patchwork!!!...
Lorena xxx