ALL RIGHTS RESERVED by LAGENCIA BGA

Friday, July 4, 2008

my wall of fame

We are getting ready for tomorrow's new show and the rhythm is non stop, I have a knot in my stomach, and also I started a blog for the gallery that I hope Robert keeps the blogging http://baseelements.blogspot.com/,.......and Robert is changing everything in the gallery and is great to see the new paintings, and refresh everything. ....also Robert moved my work to another wall and it looks great,....I made the accounting yesterday and I hate doing it I wish I would have money to pay an accountant to go through all the papers and excel entry data.
Robert is being so supporting with my work, with my dreams, he gives me so much space to be who I want to be, never gets into my way or never makes judgements of my decisions,....and now that we have a son and I don't have as much time as I used to he helps me produce all the monix stuff,.....thank you Robert Love you so much.



And here is my NEW WALL OF FAME!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lore said...

i love your wall of fame!

por cierto, a mi mami le encantó el imán de nevera!!! y a mi sister también!

:---)

besicos