ALL RIGHTS RESERVED by LAGENCIA BGA

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My first Client Vonblum


I'm so happy, today I have my first client Vonblum that bought a series of magnets to sell in their café, I want to go next week to try one of those delicious sandwitches by Barbara and to see with my eyes the great work Jessica has done with the café www.vonblum.com & blog.
I'm very encouraged to go and distribute my products in other stores, I'm a little bit lazy about it, but it has to be done!!!!.....from the gallery I realized my market is bigger than I thought, always thought my illustrations would be towards teenagers and female and I was so wrong, I have so many men that had liked my illustrations and bought mousepads, magnets or paintings. And it's good to know who buys your products, it gives me even more freedom to create with no judgments of who is going to like it, because I know now is pretty wide range of people that like it!!!!!!.

1 comment:

vonblum said...

Hola :) we are the lucky ones to have your great magnets ....you should definetly get up and start seeling in many more places! And I want the girls as brooches too pleaseeeeee.
Will be great if you come next week
looking forward to it
love J