ALL RIGHTS RESERVED by LAGENCIA BGA

Monday, May 26, 2008

MY first HAT


Robert is back after 3 months in San Diego, CA., I've been missing him so much!!!!!, .......and it has been hard for me to run the gallery by myself, I'm not a good art gallerist at all! the gallery is not an easy business to run, it's so hard to sell art!!!..... but now that Robert is back the gallery looks back alive!!!! and everything it's much easier or lighter on me........, and it feels great to have time for me again, I spent the whole weekend reading my favorite blog the moldy doilly, she is like a dream, inspires me so much, and love her energy and everything she does, her world, her free spirit!!!! ,......also this weekend I made my first hat!!!!!, I didn't went to my sewing classes in the last 3 weeks, so I had to catch up and I finished the hat because we are starting making the weekend bag, that I already bought the fabrics!and they are very colorful!!....I enjoy so much sewing and I waited sooooooo loooong to finally start living my dream, and finally things are happenning!!!!! and I guess is never too late to make your dream come true, now that I'm 37 years old I feel I'm starting to be who I want to be..........and also thanks to Robert that supports me 100% in everything I do.

1 comment:

Bruna said...

I looooooooooove the hat!!! And you look so cute in it!! You have to post a photo for each of the things you did in the course, so we can see everything...
Kisses