ALL RIGHTS RESERVED by LAGENCIA BGA

Friday, June 20, 2008

2nd Sketch Book




Yesterday I had to go buy a new sketch book,....I was going to illustrate and realized no more pages left,....I hope this new sketch book goes faster !!!!!!.........today I've been drawing but nothing came out, soooo bad!!!!! but I take it as part of the creative process. These 2 illustrations are from yesterday,.....I was so excited with my new book and inspired because of Sonar in the Macba (contemporary museum of Barcelona), there are lots of groovy people from all over Europe to this electronic concert, and my son's daycare is just there,...........I get more inspired of what I see in the streets than from magazines, and I have a good visual memory......so I'm going to exercise my sponge brain and get inspired!!!!

1 comment:

Lore said...

Están rechulos, gordi!!!
Me encanta el de "I'm in Barcelona"...ya lo veo estampado en camisetas...sería el éxito entre los guiris! ;---)))
mmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaa