ALL RIGHTS RESERVED by LAGENCIA BGA

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

t-shirts


I'm making these new series with type that I want to print them into t-shirts, so I have to search for a place that let's me print just a few to test it, ......I still want to work more on the type and the colors to make it pop out even more,................sometimes I get a little bit of vertigo to dedicate myself into this new adventure, because I've stopped working in graphic design, a career that for many years was my way to make money, a financial stability, and with my new direction in life sometimes I don't know where is taking me, because I don't have an assure future, because it all depends on me and it doesn't, but when I start thinking in this loop that doesn't take me anywhere, then......I stop, and keep going with my instinct and keep doing what I like, and keep going, because life is to be lived, to be explored, and to be enjoyed.

1 comment:

Lore said...

ME ENCANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Remember the magic word ... CONFIANZA ... la Vida te coloca donde tienes que estar ... confía en ella y en ti misma ...

TQM